As a Sales Leader, getting instant visibility into your team’s pipeline movement is critical. Unfortunately, staying on top of this between leadership activities like ramping new reps and attending meetings isn’t always easy.
One way many modern sales leaders keep a real-time pulse of pipeline movement is by using Troops’ Opportunity Stage Change Alerts, which notifies you anytime a deal moves to a certain stage directly in Slack.
In Order To Make Magic Happen….
Channels: Pipeline Channel (we recommend this be private)
Recommended Schedule: N/A (Real-time)
How To Do It
1. Go to your Troops dashboard and create your Opportunity Stage Change Alert
2. Select which Slack channel you want to be alerted in. This should be your pipeline related channel, which we recommend is private if you only want visibility into this.
3. Choose the opportunity stage in which you want to be alerted. For our example, we are using “Closed Lost”.
4. Add any additional filters.
5. Customize your message specific to the opportunity stage owner, opportunity name, and stage.
6. Choose to toggle on or off a celebratory GIF. In our example, we’re turning this off for “Closed Lost”.
7. Name your alert & add up to 5 attributes to your message.
8. You’re done with creating the “Closed Lost” alert! Simply repeat this process to set up additional alerts for other stage movements.
If you have any other questions that we haven’t answered, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com!