Responding to leads quickly is critical. With Troops, you can automatically keep track of extended lead response times for you or your team by setting up a Stale Leads scheduled report in Slack. #LeadsSuperhero™
In Order To Make Magic Happen….
Channels: Direct Message, SDR, Leads
Recommended Schedule: Daily
⚠️ Before you get started you need a way to track incoming leads and methodology to designate which leads have or have not been contacted by a member of your team.
For our example, we will be using the Lead object and Lead Status field to fulfill these requirements.
How To Do It
1. Create a Stale Leads report in Salesforce
- Required filters
- Your designated ‘untouched’ Lead stage(s)
- Create Date → less than your first-touch requirement time (e.g., Last 2 Days)
- Recommended layout
- Summarize by Lead Owner
- Company, Create Date, Full Name, Lead Source, E-mail or Phone
2. Enable the Stale Leads report in Troops
3. Pick a channel and schedule your report for delivery in Slack
- Recommended for Sales Ops: Daily in public SDR or Leads channel
- Recommended for SDRs: Daily in personal DM
That’s it – you’ll now know which Leads are being left untouched for too long, all in Slack. Dang. Look at you, rockstar. Happy Lead hunting!
Have questions, comments, or additional tips? Comment below or Talk to us!