Every rep will tell you, the hardest part of their job is “managing the chaos” amidst everything going on.
One way to give your sellers a safety net is by sending them a No Activity Report using Troops that alerts them when opportunities may be slipping through the cracks.
In Order To Make Magic Happen….
Channels: Direct Message, AEs, SDRs, Customer Success
Recommended Schedule: 3x a week
⚠️To utilize this report, you’ll need to be diligently tracking activities against an account in Salesforce.
For our example, we will be using opportunities that haven’t had activity against them in 14 days.
How To Do It
1. Create a No Activity Report report in Salesforce
- Required Filter
- Last Activity not equal to LAST 14 DAYS
- Recommended Filters
- Show My Opportunities, Status Open, Close Date → Current FQ
- Recommended Layout
- Summarize by Stage*
- Opportunity Name, Stage, Last Activity, Next Step
*Managers can sort by Opportunity Owner for team views
2. Enable the No Activity Report report in your Troops dashboard
3. Pick a channel and schedule your report for delivery in Slack
- Recommended for AE’s & CSMs: DM 1-2 a week
- Recommended for Sales Leadership and Ops: DM 2x a week, Public in #Sales channel
Make it easy for your team to have a “sales safety net” to stay on top of their most precious deals and relationships…we all know what happens when we ask them to run reports to manage the chaos…
Have questions, comments, or additional tips? Comment below or Talk to us!