With Troops, you can now edit the fields listed on the alert directly from Slack when the alert fires.
Why is this useful? We’ve seen this used to…
- Assign or re-assign round-robin leads to individuals
- Assign or re-assign owners to opportunities
- Complete BDR/AE/CS handoff notes and details
- Mark leads as qualified based on app or site activity
- Trigger drip sequences with status changes
- Update an overdue next step
With this, Troops makes it easy to link some of your key workflow together.
Want to set up a workflow like this for you or your team? Create one here and toggle on the “Edit Field” option on your alert setup.
Don’t have access to this feature or want more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org