Check our below for a recap of everything new from May!
The Key Takeways
- We’ve made it incredibly easy for you to invite your teammates to Troops! Just sign in at app.troops.ai, select “Invite Team Members”, and choose who to send a direct message to. This makes it easy to get others in on search and edit goodness.
- Reports are getting a huge overhaul. Not only more visually appealing, they are even more useful too with the ability to add over 5 columns. This means even more of your Salesforce info in Slack, and a best-in-class mobile experience.
- SOCII. Our certification means independent auditors have tested specific operational processes we have in place and determined they meet a rigorous industry standard. Long story short, it means you should feel extremely confident working with us.
- Teaser: Alerts on any Object. Yes, we’re taking our Opportunity Alerts on the road (so to speak). You’ll start to see expanded support for real-time SFDC changes in Slack on other Objects – think Accounts, Leads, Cases – or your custom ones. More from us soon.
Other Updates…Small but Mighty
- We continue to make bug fixes and enhancements throughout the product.