You know that you can now send your Troops Date-Based-Alerts to Slack channels!
Previously restricted to just individuals in Direct Messages, with this highly requested ask you can now send to a channel important key dates like:
- Upcoming or overdue tasks and close dates
- Upcoming renewal dates
- Demos happening tomorrow
- When it’s been a while since an Opp has had activity
- Project go-live dates due today
To send a Date-Based-Alert to a Channel:
- Select the Object, Conditions and Schedule for your Date Alert
- In “Recipients”, you’ll now see an option to send your Alert to a channel
- Finish building your workflow with a Message and/or Action buttons and Save!
One final note…anyone in the channel who wants to use an Action Button created with the workflow in the channel will need a Troops account to do so. You can invite them to create an account from the Team page!